Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video clips

Options
  • 14-10-2007 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Heres one for the resident nerds... is there a facility to post video clips here? Its pretty good on crowbusters.com and the rest?

(sorry for the dissapointment to all who clicked here hoping to see cool shoting vids!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Upload them on youtube or the like and just post the link here, There is a way to embed Youtube vids into a page but the old copy and paste method doesn't seem to work here, but I'll play around and get back to you later.

(And for the record I'm not a resident Nerd I'm an external contractor :D)

When you are looking at a video on youtube, have a look at the url (it should look something like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=UcpB2l-ljnc) copy everything after the v= and then paste it into your post with a [ youtube] before it and [ /youtube] after it. It should end up looking like this [ youtube]UcpB2l-ljnc[ /youtube] just make sure not to leave any spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

N.O.I.P. wrote: »

When you are looking at a video on youtube, have a look at the url (it should look something like this http://youtube.com/watch?v=UcpB2l-ljnc) copy everything after the v= and then paste it into your post with a [ youtube] before it and [ /youtube] after it. It should end up looking like this [ youtube]UcpB2l-ljnc[ /youtube] just make sure not to leave any spaces

Thanks for the info.
    (I'll get one of my nerd friends to decipher it, I dont speak a word of nerd/external contractor!)

Advertisement