Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help or suggestions needed.

Options
  • 14-10-2007 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

hi all,

im staying in a hotel for the next week. last night was my first night staying here and i am sharing a room with another guy.

PROBLEM: i have never heard snoring like this before in my life. i was woke up with it at 12:30am and i was still awake at 4am.

i am not in a position to go and get a room to myself and i tried banging and even shaking him to wake him up so he would stop but the most he stops snoring for would be 20seconds. i cant take another week of this.

p.s i tried the hole bury the head in the pillow and tissue stuffed in the ear.... i just dont know

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

get ear plugs dude, they should do the job

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Clothes pin for his nose?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Yeh ive tried the tissue thing. Didnt work at all for me!
    Usually i just scream at them, but in your case, maybe buy one of those things you put on your nose and tell him to try it one night 'for a laugh' or a dare.
    I know how you feel, its THE most irritating thing when your trying to go asleep. I only had to put up with it for three nights though, good luck.

Advertisement