Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anybody create a social network script for me??

Options
  • 14-10-2007 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi need somebody to help create a social network script for me.i have looked on the internet and found some but evry script i find is like myspace which i dont like.i want to add features of my own to the site,and so if they click on a section on the front page they will be taken to another site that is a sub domian of the sociaol network.i was looking at things like ning .com and kickapps which are ok but kickapps only allows you to upload videos and not upload an embed url like a youtube video.also it takes a long time for the video to upload a video .so its not good enough for a social site.and all others i have found do not have anythingto cater for the members profile,like there are no themes to upload for a users profile no quiz` s or widgets or options to create them.So i think i need to get a script made for me.So can anybody do this and how much would it cost?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

It's more than a script you're looking for, it's a fully blown website. If you get it done professionally, it'll cost a huge amount of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Ask on http://www.scriptlance.com

You will need to provide the exact details of everything you want.

Expect to spend at minimum a couple of grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 skiff79

Social networking it is not just a script rather complex web application. Do it professional otherwise don't start it at all. But like Sean_K said it will cost you a lot of money.

Advertisement