Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES League with my mates??

Options
  • 14-10-2007 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi, em ive PES 6 down in college with me and im failry new to it so i was wondering is it possible for like ten of us play in a leage with our own teams? What we are going to do is throw a tenner in each and 1st,2nd,3rd share the pot. Now rather than us working out tables and fixtures can you do this on PES 6?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

Hi, em ive PES 6 down in college with me and im failry new to it so i was wondering is it possible for like ten of us play in a leage with our own teams? What we are going to do is throw a tenner in each and 1st,2nd,3rd share the pot. Now rather than us working out tables and fixtures can you do this on PES 6?

Cheers

You got my vote.

Post of the year! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

Ah feck off and leave me alone! I havnt really explored the game, just the player 2 quick start! Lazy i know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Yes you can - go to the League menu...International League can be played with Club and/or International teams...Number of teams = 10...Number of players = 10.

Enjoy!

(as a side pot you can Include Cup games in Regular Season - add a bit more to it)

🤪

Advertisement