Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Taxing new car?

Options
  • 14-10-2007 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Ok I bought a new car a few weeks back, and I finally got the cert log book type thing back from the motor tax people for changing owners.

Basically what do I need to have in order to tax it when I go into the motor tax office tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

New or new to you?

There will be a car tax form you can fill out when you get there (unless someone knows hot to get it online), reg cert., insurance cert., cash

You will have probably have to pay tax for all of sept. even if you bought it at the end of the month.

Advertisement