Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA presents Bound for Glory (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It's because kids don't watch TNA. Thay like people like AJ and Daniels regardless of their gimick or place in the storyline. Christian is probably put forward as the biggest heel, yet he is probably mst popular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Kurt Angle won back the title at the second set of impact tapings what is the f*cking point!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

EdK wrote: »
    Kurt Angle won back the title at the second set of impact tapings what is the f*cking point!!!

That's not all -
    Apparently the world title will be decided in a tag match involving Angle and Nash vs Sting and a partner of his choosing.

Anyone else reckon there's a good chance this will be Scott Hall? As much as I love the guy that would be so bad for TNA right now. Then again the whole situation is a joke.

I'm starting to think TNA's booking is conducted in the way South Park alleged Family Guy's scripts were worked out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

That's not all -
    Apparently the world title will be decided in a tag match involving Angle and Nash vs Sting and a partner of his choosing.

Anyone else reckon there's a good chance this will be Scott Hall? As much as I love the guy that would be so bad for TNA right now. Then again the whole situation is a joke.

I'm starting to think TNA's booking is conducted in the way South Park alleged Family Guy's scripts were worked out!

Thats it, I'm off to bury my head in the sand.

THis title swapping is worse than No Mercy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

TNA! TNA! TNA!

What a way to undo the good work they did with that PPV
    Bubs101 wrote: »
    It's because kids don't watch TNA.

It was reported a good few months ago that TNA's main audience is younger than WWE's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nash was terrible in the ring. Was that a real bat that kurt hit sting with or just a prop? 'Cause that's got to hurt if it's a real one.

Fozzy wrote: »

It was reported a good few months ago that TNA's main audience is younger than WWE's

Where did you hear that?? I can't think of many TNA stars that'd appeal to kids. Angle and Jarret are heels who's technichal ability would hardly be appreciated, Sting is too old, Samoa Joe doesn't have any cool tatoos like OOOOOmanga;), Abyss is too wierd and I really couldn't see a kid getting into Christian, he's just too cocky. Eric Young and the Motor City Machine Gunns are the only face's I can think off that would instantly appeal to the pups

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I am starting to think Booker T could be Stings tag partner. Imagine if he debuted and won the TNA World title? That might make me watch TNA again!

• Advertisement

Where did you hear that??

PWTorch reported on it earlier this year, but you can see for yourself here: http://adsales.wwe.com/research/ WWE's main audience are the 18-34 age group, http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/193866335.shtml TNA's is the 12-17 age group

Really find that strange. Thought it was a product aimed towards adults

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Really find that strange. Thought it was a product aimed towards adults

They're aiming at who ever will watch it. There's no master plan on viewership in TNA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thought it was a product aimed towards adults

Not me from what I've seen of their shows!

It's aimed at people with short attention spans

Hahaha! TNA has turned into a parody of itself! They're reportedly in talks with David Arquette to bring him in!

• Advertisement

I'm assuming that's a joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

OK, now i think it's time for Russo to go!
    VR!

Advertisement