Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL not able to route to Imageshack??

Options
  • 14-10-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

I am trying to watch , this off of imageshack.

Some guys I know in america can watch it but I can't and I am wondering if its an NTL problem, a problem routing to Ireland or a problem just for me specifically.

all help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I'm using an NTL connection at the moment and can get to ImageShack but it does appear to be a little slow for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

crap I forgot to put the link in

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shotul2.flv

there you go, can anyone play that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

nope ... I've loads and loads of problems with imageshack though .. couldn't explain for ages why I wasn't seeing things then I realised it was NTL ... this was about half a year ago so not much has changed :(

Damn thats really bad on NTL's behalf, hav eyou filed any complaints?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

no I never did .. I believe a number of others raised the issue though ...

haven't tried ringing their support / helpdesk in a while ... and don't really think I could face it (so in a sense I've no one to blame but myself)

edit: spelling fix

• Advertisement

I would file a complaint, but lets just say I have overstepped the cap a few times and I don't want to draw any attention to my account .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

wrote:
    crap I forgot to put the link in

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shotul2.flv

there you go, can anyone play that?

Nope. Blank as blank can be. NTL seems to have lots of DNS-related problems with random sites. It's impossible to get Geocities.com loaded also. Seems like it's never going to be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm looking at it now.

Advertisement