Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor (billpay) minutes question...

• 14-10-2007 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

I had cause today to call customer support (1905) for an ongoing issue...the length of the calls totalled 13 minutes....I've since checked my remaining minutes online and the 13 minutes on the line to CS is being deducted from my minutes allowance; is this right? I was pretty sure that any call to CS for your own provider was free (at least it was with PAYG)...
    So am I being ripped off here? Or is this now the standard policy?

Also while I'm here, how come calls to 1890 numbers aren't included as part of the minutes package? On the occasion where I've had to use banking365 or similar, even though I have loads of minutes spare, I get charged extra on top of my flat rate...pretty unfair considering most of those 1890 numbers have no normal landline alternatives. Is this too policy?
    If so, I'm starting to loose my shine for this company...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Meteor and Three are the only networks to offer free customer care for PayG. Are you sure you dialled 1905 and not the Int Customer Care that's saved on your sim by default?

Why are you asking about minutes when you say pre pay? Typo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Oops, typo, I'm bill/post pay.
    Defo dialled 1905 according to my call logs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If you called 1905 and they've charged you for the mins (or taken them out of your bundle), ring them and confirm. I'm sure they'll credit it back for you. Sounds strange though.

As for your 1890, there's nearly always an 01 (or landline) alternative. You mention BOI banking .. try 014044000 instead of 1890365365 - that will come out of your mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Good man ciaranfo...I did have an old dublin number for BoI but it wasn't manned 24 hrs or at weekends. I'll give that one a go.

I'll try calling meteor and see if they'll refund, first time I've ever had to call them since I switched so wasn't sure if this was a hidden extra or a mistake or what...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

1905 is 100% free. Since they updated their systems, it could be just one of those glitches. They won't have a problem crediting you, nor should they.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Do you minutes carry over if you don't use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

agentgreen wrote: »
    Do you minutes carry over if you don't use it?
    no

Advertisement