Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

renault megane battery problems?

• 14-10-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

how do i get the battery out of the tray yoke please??????????? or is it just stuck im bamboozeled:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭BrianD3

96-02 Megane presumably. First you need to remove the plastic trim at the base of the windscreen on the drivers side, this is held on with a couple of screws. IIRC it is slightly tricky getting the trim off where it meets the windscreen wiper. Once that's done there is a clamp holding the battery in. You should see a metal rod/bolt sticking up in front the battery, loosen this to undo the clamp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 martkele

legend thanks a mill ill giv it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ChrisMap

BrianD3 wrote: »
    96-02 Megane presumably. First you need to remove the plastic trim at the base of the windscreen on the drivers side, this is held on with a couple of screws. IIRC it is slightly tricky getting the trim off where it meets the windscreen wiper. Once that's done there is a clamp holding the battery in. You should see a metal rod/bolt sticking up in front the battery, loosen this to undo the clamp.

>> Hi there, I know this question is a little old, do how do I loosen the clamp? The rod seems to have no way of turning?

Advertisement