Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuvi 310

Options
  • 14-10-2007 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I just bought the above unit. Was told it was the latest version and that that was Version 9. When I look up the Software version it say 4.00? Should that not sat 9.00?? Or am I not understanding this right.

Anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I guess you are looking at the wrong information. You need to go to,
    Settings, Map, Map info. I am guessing you are going Settings, System, about, and its telling you version 4.00 there.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Version 9 refers to the maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Thanks lads...i'm all sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Thanks lads...i'm all sorted now.

Slightly off topic I know but just as you're there Uncle, was there any mention of a new verison of maps?
    I know generally when you buy a unit just before a major map upgrade you get a voucher for the upgrade, maybe when V10 (2-3 months?) are launched you just supply date and proof of purchase, not sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Hi, No nothing in the box suggesting that any update is dew soon. I hope there not going to charge me to update the thing in a few months!!! Atleast with somethings you get a free update if you purchased the version 9 so to say. Meaning that version 9.1 is free to all reg'd users of 9.0....?? As is with Music software/OS/Firmware etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭el diablo

I've also a nuvi 310. nobody know for sure when the Version 10 maps will be available?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yoman

They have changed the names City Navigator version 9's next release will be City Navigator 2008. New uints shipping next month will have City Navigator 2008 and the update for people with City Navigator 9 is due out in January 2008 at the usual $75.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Checked out online and was able to apply for the City Navigator 2008 North America so the disc is in the post. Also looking forward to the European 2008 maps, lot of changes due in my area over the last 2 years.

Advertisement