Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox live down ?

• 14-10-2007 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

anyone having trouble with xbox live ?

i was playing halo 3 and then got disconected from live and it fails the live test every time now and i can't open xbox.com.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

funnily enough just a couple of minutes ago i got kicked out of Live had to reboot and got......yes......at last......the 3 red rings of doom!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

yep it seems to be down, can't connect to H3 matchmaking, Xbox.com is down and Bungie.net is down too? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Riskymove wrote: »
    funnily enough just a couple of minutes ago i got kicked out of Live had to reboot and got......yes......at last......the 3 red rings of doom!!!

Doh ! sorry to hear that man .

i got onto bungie.net but it took an age and even though i was signed in it was showing no live info , so it must be down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep it's down everywhere and the .com too... and I was all set up for a nights gaming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

ah well back to half-life ep2 for me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Bungie.nets back up but crawling.

Site must be borked with all the angry young Americans who can't vent their spleen on xbox.com

"ZOMG, M$ sux, you too bungie, I want to hurt people!!!";)

All the same I was set up for a nights gaming with Halo as well.

EDIT - Just had a look at Bungie Forums and the first thread regarding live down is titles "This reminds me of Sptember 11th"

Ya gotta love that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Clover wrote: »
    ah well back to half-life ep2 for me ;)
    Now that is a good idea! If only we had co-op mode...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was just about to beat someone with Boro against Chelsea on Fifa

My dreams just shattered infront of my eyes:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Back up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

bucks73 wrote: »
    Back up
    The Xbox website at least, I still can't log into live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Back for me last 2 hours(Xbox live that is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah I'm back in now... strange that.

Advertisement