Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nismo wheels

Options
  • 14-10-2007 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

i love the nismo wheels LM GT1, 2, 3 and 4 in particular. But none of the online stores seem to have them. The only ones are the Nismo LMGT4's and even they seem to be hard enough to get. Does anyone know why this is, (because i often see them in pics of cars on the net :confused:), and/or where to get them. I also heard that a couple of other companies use the same mould in their wheels (rays engineering) so if anyone knows if another company makes the same wheel under a different brand name that would do either.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Give AD Autofit in Cahir Tipperary a call, 052-45779. He should be able to sort you out. Does Wheel and Tyre packages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

ebay... though id rather cut my genitals off then pay the shipping costs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭thetourist

thanks will try that guy in cahir.

they are virtually never on ebay as far as i can see

any idea why they are so hard to get hold of - i would have though everybody and their aunty would stock nismo stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

some of the ROTA alloys are nismo copies, there are far more rota copies around than actual nismo alloys.

http://www.rotawheels.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

rota do some nice stuff.... look alot like 5zigen though :mad:

but still if you get nismo wheels , post a few pics !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement