Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got the running bug!

• 14-10-2007 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

hey there

never been much of a runner (swim 3/4 times a week though) but starting going for the odd jog over the summer and did the Simon Community 5 mile Fun Run in the Phoenix Park on Saturday.

now i have the running bug!

is there a list of other such runs (anything up to 10 miles really) on over the next while??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Peckham

There's a small race in Dublin city centre on Bank Holiday Monday - going from Fitzwilliam Street to Merrion Square, but taking the long way round! Just kidding. ;)

Good list of races here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

if u liked the simon 5 i wud suggest lookin into the adidas race series here ya will find some good runs and will always have competition regardless of wat level ur at best of luck wi it hope to see ya comin by me in some race:)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Guisseppeth

There is a 5k on the 2nd December details and the Aware 10km Christmas fun run on the 15th December. Details here

There is also the BHAA 10km on the 16th December - details

all of them take place in Phoenix Park (I think)

Advertisement