Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soulwax gig

• 14-10-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey, quick question

Does anyone know if 2 many dj's will be playing at the soulwax gig? Do they normally play after soulwax and if so, how long do the sets usually last?

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I thought they were the same band!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yeah they're playing after, one of them was on FM104 lastnight talking about the gig. Can't wait now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sideshow187

cheers!

cant seem to get tickets on ticketmaster. is it sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Crusaderjim

It should be tremendous! Anyone know who's supporting? I'd say 2manyDJs will be on about 10pm and then Soulwax @ 12? I'm resting up now for all the dancing that will be done! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

cheers!

cant seem to get tickets on ticketmaster. is it sold out?

Yeah it's sold out sideshow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭srmufc

any tickets going lads? really dropped the ball and missed out..
    any help much appreciated

sgryan@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

It should be tremendous! Anyone know who's supporting? I'd say 2manyDJs will be on about 10pm and then Soulwax @ 12? I'm resting up now for all the dancing that will be done! :D

doors at 11PM on my ticket

it's radio soulwax at 11PM and 2manyDJs at 12 afaik

doors at 11PM on my ticket

it's radio soulwax at 11PM and 2manyDJs at 12 afaik

Do you know how long 2 Many DJ's play for? An hour or so? I've only ever seen them at festivals where they have to fill a certain set...haven't seen them do their own gig yet so wondering how long they usually play for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

srmufc wrote: »
    any tickets going lads? really dropped the ball and missed out..
    any help much appreciated

sgryan@gmail.com

Unlucky srmufc - and here's you giving us a heads up like 6 weeks ago, good luck. Sounds like it's going to be a Belter. You'll have to join us now for some Brown on Sun night...

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

yeah, i messed up also!
    anyone know anyone selling a ticket?
    PM me if you do please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭srmufc

Whyner wrote: »
    Unlucky srmufc - and here's you giving us a heads up like 6 weeks ago, good luck. Sounds like it's going to be a Belter. You'll have to join us now for some Brown on Sun night...

A little birdie told me i'm on the guestlist so fingers crossed.....
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Lucky you........make sure you bring some pre stewed Barry's with you :D

Tea is Key!!!

Roll on tomorrow! Whoop! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Acc to some websites, the gig will mostly be based on their remix album which has just been released. Has anybody bought it or heard whats its like?

How do you manage to get on the guest list for a gig like that? Just wondering out of curosity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

great gig. really enjoyed it. listened to soulwax for years (rock band and dance band) and that was my first time getting to see 'em. great stuff altogether. have some fantastic photo's (i'll stick em up when i'm less in need of sleep).

anyone catch the dude with one leg selling tickets for €120+? and the guy dressed as a clown? madness!

great gig. really enjoyed it. listened to soulwax for years (rock band and dance band) and that was my first time getting to see 'em. great stuff altogether. have some fantastic photo's (i'll stick em up when i'm less in need of sleep).

anyone catch the dude with one leg selling tickets for €120+? and the guy dressed as a clown? madness!

Forgot to reply to this....brilliant gig! Was so hot in there though, thought I was going to faint. But really enjoyed it...who was the DJ that played at the start and in between Soulwax and 2 Many DJ's? He was really good too. Stayed a bit too long but good all the same. What was with the guy with the one leg? Is he a well known tout? I know touts are scum but I felt sorry for him. And he was no spring chicken either. Didn't see the clown.

Advertisement