Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in games advice?

Options
  • 14-10-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Well im just wondering if I can get some peoples advice.

I own two games for the xbox. Bioshock and Fifa 08. Although ive been offered a straight swap for Halo 3 and Fifa 08.

Now ive played Bioshock finished it twice and dont really play it now so how much do you think id get for trading this game in? And what stores usually do the best deals?

Regarding Fifa/Halo. Well i got fifa to tide me over till Pro Evo. How much do you reckon Fifa 08 would get? Would Halo get more or at this stage or would it be much a muchness between the two?

btw I believe Halo is the most over rated game...possibly ever! ( single player anyways )

Anyways anyone any comments/advice? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Just go into gamestop and xtravision with Bioshock and Fifa and ask them how much- they will prop know how much for halo 3 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

40 quid for Halo I think its 37 for Fifa 08 might be 40 aswell though. (those are in Game)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Who cares? If you're not playing or enjoying the games, sell them.
    Else, keep them & GTFO, kthnx.

Advertisement