Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost installation disc for zyxel prestige 660ru-T1

Options
  • 14-10-2007 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to install the above modem on my parents PC, but I've lost the installation disc (doh!!).

I've tried downloading drivers for it, but they don't appear to be working for me, when I install them on the PC and plug in the modem it says it can't find the drivers. I'm at my wits end.

Has anyone got any ideas on what I could do, as I don't want to have to buy another modem when I've a perfectly good one already ...

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

you only need drivers for usb modems

thats also an ethernet modem, connect that way .

then type the address in a browser, eg http://192.168.1.1/

and hope you remember the password :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

What OS are you using and where did you download the drivers from?

As Sponge Bob says, ethernet is best if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I contacted Zyxel about it last night and I got an email from their Dublin support office this morning. They said they'd send me out another installation disc and I could even have it tomorrow all going well with the post. So I'm very pleased with their customer support!!

I'll try the ethernet option too.

:)

Advertisement