Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress Shops in Dublin

Options
  • 15-10-2007 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey, I'm looking for places in Dublin that actually sell costumes for Halloween etc. I don't want to rent as it's practically the same price and don't want the hassle of returning, looking after the thing either. Most places I've found seem to rent only.

If anyone knows of anywhere that sells them that would be great.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You should try joke shops, they might stock them. What kind of costume are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Deeandra

Anything at all really, just some sort of spooky/funny costume. Doesnt really matter, problem is just finding places that actually sell instead of renting.

Thanks for that though...

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

There are a few listed in golden pages just search under costumes.

Argos are even selling a small selection. But I would start with Joke shops if you dont want to spend too much, there used to be a good one on south king street beside gaeity.

Ace one stop party shop in clondalkin has a decent selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Ace onestop party shop is one in clondalkin,theres also another in lucan village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ditavon

hey
    if anyone interested the dublin costume co have a sale rail in their shop.
    Loads of second hand fancy dress stuff.
    www.dublincostumes.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Amsterdam shop in Rathmines does Costumes,they only have about 30 diffrent outfits (in assorted sizes) at the minute but will be restocked in time for halloween,they also have 20% off at the moment.

Its just past Dominos Pizza in Rathmines on the opposite side of the road from Tram Co

Advertisement