Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stewart Lee's Ang Li routine

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Yes, he did. Don't know if it's an old Brendan Grace joke or not.

i'm not sure if it was by brendan grace, but i remember hearing it years ago when i was watching some comedian on tv with the parents. if not him it'd be another parent friendly comedian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭rowlandbrowner

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    did coppinger finish the dublin show with a joke about a drunk coming in several entrances of the same pub and being thrown out each time by the same guy?

isn't that an ancient brendan grace joke?

I know the bar and the barman he mentioned, but I know he stole a Tommy Copper (if 1/4 of the world is Chinese then one of my grandparents is lying...) joke in the same set, so maybe he stole it and tailored it to fit his own life (to relieve himself of the guilt, or to evade being found out as a thief)

luckily stew didnt make his joke about joe pasquale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The entire Top Gear routine was briefly up on youtube but has been removed, and wow it was hilarious....either the newspapers "didn't get it" or chose not to for their own gains ie to cause uproar and sell more papers....

but i can assure you it was brilliant...

too easy for the papers to have a headline saying "comedian wishes Richard Hammond had died".

• Advertisement
Advertisement