Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shops in Dublin city...

• 15-10-2007 9:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any shop in dublin city who will unlock a sony ericsson? I know you can't do it by code, but by hardware.

I was going to post this in the unlocking sticky, but it's over-run by people looking for codes for nokias and i felt this would then be ignored!

Also, if anyone has had it done before, how much did it cost? And did you have any problems?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sony Ericcsons can be unlocked by code which, if the phone came from a network provider, can be accessed by them. Usually just requires a phone call. There are loads of places which will unlock a phone for you on O Connell St alone, but the more reputable such as phonemenders won't do so. I couldn't vouch for any of the places that do, I'm afraid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

Ah I see, ok, well I think I will have to go to one of the dodgier places, just cos I'm buying this phone on the cheap, it's locked to 3 network, and I know that it's a nightmare to legally get them to unlock your phone! I tried before and they were going to charge me 500euro, just to unlock a phone!! I think I'd rather take my chances!

Can anyone recommend anywhere in particular?

Advertisement