Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 15-10-2007 11:04am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

... And why is there a typo in the forum title? Must be Ulster Scots for 'universities'!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DeV is just after creating this and a few other forums today. Give him some slack.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Congrats on the shiney new forum people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i am actually surprised that this forum was created, considering the fact that everybody was calling it an unwanted forum, i am totally now going to advertise this throughout campus. ( uni of ulster jordanstown )

this is great

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

regob wrote: »
    i am actually surprised that this forum was created, considering the fact that everybody was calling it an unwanted forum, i am totally now going to advertise this throughout campus. ( uni of ulster jordanstown )

this is great

Ahem. :D

• Advertisement

smashey wrote: »

i would like to say thank you to everybody who supported the creation of this forum. what i meant about my previous post on this thread is that alot of people who posted on the request page called it an unwanted forum. i appreciate ure support for this forum smashey

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

smashey wrote: »

Ditto. :D

i appreciate the support of everybody who supported the creation of this forum.

Advertisement