Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000+ forums*

Options
  • 15-10-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

*may not be true

Just a quick Wh00t! to boards.ie for reaching forum ID#1000. I know that it doesn't mean that there are 1000 fora on boards, but it may mean that the sum total of all fora that have existed on boards=1000. If that is the case then; congrats! If not then ignore my ramblings.

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The Polish forum is #1000. Wasn't sure about the total though.

Well done all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well done me for supporting the forum, and thus giving us this landmark number of forums. All applaud me. Give me your devotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Well done me for supporting the forum, and thus giving us this landmark number of forums. All applaud me. Give me your devotion.

devotee +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

devotee +1

Sweet. My plan is coming into fruition!

1. Get devotees
    2. ???
    3. Profit

Advertisement