Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Given up on Celestial Ring (Wildcat)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

We really are a nice bunch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Dude I am more than happy to answer questions for anyone. :D
    I never really bothered with this site before but i may just stick around. ;)

Bare in mind that you'll have to put up with people asking why their homedone septum piercing didn't work out lol.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I really hope Cheryl doesnt get 'hauled over the coals' because she is an asset to that place and the piercing scene in Ireland in general.

Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

LOL. I get that at work a lot so it's cool. I have heard the dumbest and most bizare things..... you can't surprise me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Never got pierced in CR but I've been in to be tattooed a few times and everyone seems quite nice in there, certainly all the tattoo artists talk away to each other and customers but I've only seen the piercers out at reception and they seem quite friendly out there. Personally if someone is good at their job and keeps the place clean then I don't care if they want to talk to me or not. It's nice to meet a friendly person but when someone is shoving pieces of metal in me I'd rather they were professional and good at their job, which from what I'v seen everyone in Wildcat is very professional and extremely good at their jobs. There's my 2 cents on it anyway.

EDIT: After saying all that, I think everyone has made their feelings clear on the place and we can all except that any more complaints should be directed to the studio(Email, phonecall, shouting loudly at receptionist, etc.) Lets go back to the happy times, mocking people who ask what tattoo to get and exactly how much certain tattoos/piercings hurt and possibly some more interesting topics if we can get them.

• Advertisement

Tóuche! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

garthv wrote: »
    I apologised to Purple Person, not to you
    As far as I can see, the only reason you've signed up to these boards is to stir shit, people like you really aren't welcome around here.
    Something I think we all need to keep in mind in this thread and the other on this topic, I've noticed a lot of posts by people with single digit postcounts so we all need to keep in mind that some of them may just be here to troll. That said it is nice that some of the actual staff from Celestial have signed on, hopefully they'll not be put off by the fact that they were first drawn here by the presence of complaint threads and pop back regularly once this is all sorted and dies down. The more knowledgible members the better.:)
    Pierce people. In a clean and professional manner. We are not therapists, believe me they get paid a lot more. ;)
    :eek: Careful folks, you don't want anyone who's seeing a therapist coming at you with pointy objects!:p
    Obviously everyone in this thread is affiliated with one studio or another and obviously everyone is going to think that their local piercer is the best ever and will slate every other studio to get their point across. Often in a very childish playground manner.
    The unfortunate need to believe that we are in a better group than others, one of humanities BIG problems, IMO (I'm in no way claiming to be innocent of it, I've yet to meet anyone who is even remotely so).:(
    If you are not happy with a service that you have paid for is it not better to make your complaint there and then as opposed to hiding behind your P.C and complaining on a site such as this one?

As the americans say "If you like us, tell everyone, if you don't....tell us" :D
    Alas, part of the Irish way, we don't like to complain directly, instead we then bitch about it later, which of course achieves nothing, resulting in the bitching continuing until we're all worn out from it and just sick of dwelling on whatever it was all about. Hopefully something Ireland becoming more multicultural will fix.

Oh Wilburt I agree totally. I have respect for all the studios (bar one, which is not a studio but you know who i mean ;) )
    I've never been pierced and even I think I know who you're on about. lol
    We're all just trytin' to make a livin. I just find this site incredibly childish and one sided sometimes. And often far too personally insulting. :o
    Sorry you find the site that way, please come back, pleeeaaassseeee. ;)
    Always thought we were a reasonably affable bunch, a bit odd perhaps, but still friendly. There is the odd thread where someone brushes people up the wrong way but that's true on any forum. Are we really that bad?

LOL. I get that at work a lot so it's cool. I have heard the dumbest and most bizare things..... you can't surprise me. ;)
    Possibly a great way to break the ice if we do seem an unfriendly lot, give us all a good laugh with some of the worst ones (as long as they're not such that you'd feel guilty about encouraging people to laugh about them).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

dont you have a job to do or something?
    way too early for such a long reply

Wilburt wrote: »
    dont you have a job to do or something?
    way too early for such a long reply

Unfortunately stuck waiting for the go-ahead from those higher up the chain... they probably won't be in until 10 either...:(

*Yay, just got the go-ahead via e-mail. BBL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I've been in CR Abbey street a fair few times getting tatooed by Walt and I always found the people in there to be fairly sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Challenge accepted

bombidol wrote: »
    I've been in CR Abbey street a fair few times getting tatooed by Walt and I always found the people in there to be fairly sound.

Have to agree that I found the staff there fine when I was there (hence why I want to figure out who did my UV work and other tattoos last December so I can get more done by an artist I trust). Think I've only ever been in the Stephen's Green one once and the artist I talked to on the day was only on loan from the Abbey Street store so asked me to come see him later in the week in the Abbey St. store, was quite friendly and open to talking about what I wanted.

And Emmet, please at least give the new people a month before scaring them off... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wildcatink

If you pm me your name and the approximate date i'll look through last years appointment book and let you know which artist it was :)

PM sent and fingers crossed...hmm typing is more difficult like this...:D
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wildcatink

It was Remis (www.remistattoo.com) you get him in the Abbey st studio every day bar Sunday and Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Glad everyone is getting along again here guys :P

And there's me thinking I was the only one with too much time on my hands.... LOL. :D

Oh and Farohar, I've never been so .....quoted..... thanks for giving me a glimpse of what it's like to be Oscar Wilde..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KatieKhaos

Hi Guys,
    Just new to this thing, My name is Kay and i work in Stephens Green some Mondays and Tuesdays and Our Ashbourne Studio the rest of the week, Im also Blonde ;)

Hopefully, If you have been pierced by me it was a postive experience, If not, I apolagize, feel free to vent your rage this way :)

I have to say though, that some days we are incredibly busy and we try to make every experience a good, albiet professional one,though some days we are under alot of pressure and are trying our best, but every piercer working for us is a professional so at least i can assure its been a safe and clean one!!

Looking forward to modifying you in the near future!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I really have to give Kudos to all the staff of CR who have logged on and actually made the effort to sort things out here, not all studios who have had bad and/or good reviews have even bothered to comment.

Yet another point scored in the positive column for CR (which for me far outweighs any negative points x 100, in fact I've never had a bad experience, just heard about a few).

wildcatink wrote: »
    It was Remis (www.remistattoo.com) you get him in the Abbey st studio every day bar Sunday and Monday.

Thank you. And congrats to Bobbygirl, you were right as to who it was.:)
    And there's me thinking I was the only one with too much time on my hands.... LOL. :D

Oh and Farohar, I've never been so .....quoted..... thanks for giving me a glimpse of what it's like to be Oscar Wilde..... :)
    Nah, many of this board's members are students and those who are in the working world but suffering the awful affliction called management, so many people with lots of time here as a result.;)
    I'm hoping the Oscar Wilde bit means it's a good thing:confused:, afraid my tastes in literature tend to be restricted to the fantasy/sci-fi & manuals for complicated video games:p, and even then I don't pay too much attention to the life of the person behind the book.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

look up almost any quote book with funny/witty/insightful quotes in it, and you're likely to come across a few oscar wildes... he's a much quoted man.

Advertisement