Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test in Spain

Options
  • 15-10-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any experience of doing the test in Spain?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭fantasma

I am Irish but left for SF in California in 1994 came back and lived in London for a year and then moved to North of Spain where my wife is from. I have a California driving license which was only good for a year. I have now just passed the Spanish thoery test and am taking a few classes just to freshen up my driving skills using a manual transmission car. So far its been a real drag doing this and its very expensive. If you have an option to do it then I would advise doing it in Ireland if you are still based there:cool:

Advertisement