Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holy Holey Jeans Batman!

• 15-10-2007 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Was walking through town yesterday and noticed a girl in front on me wearing jeans with two quite large rips across the back of her jeans, just under the back pockets. She had coloured tights or shorts on underneath which became visible when she walked. Didn't see the front of them but prsume they were ripped too.

I haven't seen anyone doing this before, but it certainly made her stand out :p Is this a new trend or just a one off??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you've got to be joking right?

Cremo wrote: »
    you've got to be joking right?
    Nope,seen a girl in Uni ewearing the same kinda jeans on Friday.

Nope,seen a girl in Uni ewearing the same kinda jeans on Friday.
    no i mean, i'm more surprised that she/he hasn't seen holey jeans before.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭messed_up

Seen lots of holey jeans before of course, just never right across the bum area of a pair before! I was with my gf at the time and she had never seen jeans like that either.

Maybe I need to be more observant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

I think it sounds quite cool, as long as there was tights underneath, I might be stealing that one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 magicalanimal

My g/f did this to her jeans a couple of months back. I thought she'd lost the plot at first but they turned out looking pretty good - as Borat would say, I liiiike!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I've seen that quite a lot but even worse is when they slash them at the back and DONT wear something underneath...and i HAVE seen that before *shudder* some people shouldnt be allowed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 lyndy

The tights under jeans is a cool look i think at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

dirtydress wrote: »
    I've seen that quite a lot but even worse is when they slash them at the back and DONT wear something underneath...and i HAVE seen that before *shudder* some people shouldnt be allowed out.

hahahah, i agree!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

lyndy wrote: »
    The tights under jeans is a cool look i think at the moment

Yeah, I wear it sometimes!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i've done that with jeans for 4 years. its nice with bright tights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 travisbickle

dirtydress wrote: »

As I guy, I should like this, but it looks god awful horrendous!! Tights underneath (especially coloured ones ) makes the look a bit funky and quirky. Bare ass underneath just looks trashy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Tights under jeans,well why not?

Looks cool also the added advantage of an extra bit of heat coming into the winter months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i love this...think it looks really cool!

Tights under jeans,well why not?

Looks cool also the added advantage of an extra bit of heat coming into the winter months!
    tights under normal jeans yeh no problem.

but having rips in your jeans and wearing tights just so you won't be cold kind of screams i'm just so stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 devineamydevine

I've had these for ages now - about 5 years now, I think. Usually keep them in my closet during the winter but might try them with chunky, coloured over-the-knee socks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

I've had these for ages now - about 5 years now, I think. Usually keep them in my closet during the winter but might try them with chunky, coloured over-the-knee socks!

That would look nice!!! or some funky leggings!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I used to have a few pairs of holey jeans but usually it was from my crotch juices burning a hole.

Advertisement