Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant connect to broadband

Options
  • 15-10-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi ive recently got broadband im with irishbroadband and i keep having probelms connecting after ringing their tech support which is costing me a fortune ! they sent out anothe rmodem which worked for a while but then same thing again i couldnt connected so got another modem and it worked for a while but am now waiting for another modem from them.anyway ive got another modme from a friend it was working great last nite but today it wont connect the dsl and internet lights arent lit i phoned irisih broadband they say everything is ok there end but cant help me much as its not their modem.can anyone help please
    the modem im usin is a linksys adsl gateway
    windows xp
    avg free 7.5
    windows firewall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

are you connecting to irish broadband via ripwave or breeze?

Advertisement