Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gold Plating Service Sought.

• 15-10-2007 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

I want to replate a stainless steel bezel (watch frame).
    No sense going to the manufacturer or his Irish service agent - they do not do plating. Tried a good few other jewellers but no dice there either.

Anyone know of a place in Ireland (North or South) that could do it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Bridge jewellers in ballsbridge (dublin)
    They're goldsmiths and thay have a workshop on the premises.
    They'll do anything for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Were you watching "Dragon's Den" last night? There was a guy on from "Midas Touch" who does gold-plating. He's been flown out to Hollywood to gold-plate statuettes. He has a mobile service and was setting up a franchise of it. Maybe Google Midas Touch and see if there's anything in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Thanks, folks.;)
    Bridge gave me some pointers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GoldfingerPlate

hello
    sorry for the late reply,i am offering mobile gold plating in ireland, based in dublin as far as i know i am the only MOBILE gold plater in ireland. we gold plate car badges,bathroom taps, watches , ipods ,mobile phones (*only certain models) with pure 24 crt gold! all while in situ. we don't even have to remove the badges from the car or the taps from the sink! all work fully guarenteed.

any way if you need my service or know anyone who does give me a shout by reply post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Read your Private Messages, GoldFinger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement