Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowboarding Goggles - Where to buy?

• 15-10-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know where I can buy a decent pair of goggles for snowboarding either online or in Dublin?
    Thanks
    M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

TK MAXX, ripcurl and northface socked last time I looked (friday)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Should be able to get some relatively cheap from TK Maxx, or if you want to spend loads of money, but choose from a better range, then try Great Outdoors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

You could also wait until you get to the resort, there'll be no shortage of equipment shops - and in a lot of cases they'll be cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

www.chainreactioncycles.com - go to the snow section. free delivery to ireland and really great prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Just ordered my Oakley O-frame goggles for biking off chainreactioncycles.com. Should have them soon. Was looking at the snow ones but needed these sooner!
    Having bought some other stuff off them I fully recommend them.
    While I'm here; if I just buy a tinted lens will they do for the snow too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭tippbhoy

Don1 wrote: »
    Just ordered my Oakley O-frame goggles for biking off chainreactioncycles.com. Should have them soon. Was looking at the snow ones but needed these sooner!
    Having bought some other stuff off them I fully recommend them.
    While I'm here; if I just buy a tinted lens will they do for the snow too?

Not sure about those goggles but what caught me earlier this year was the lens i had. I bought smoked lenses which were great on a sunny day but on a cloudy day it was like boarding blind at stages. for the darker days you need the yellow lens, helps to see the contours of the snow, may be worthwhile to buy both if the price is right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

FleaBay have tons of them just bought a new pair of wisdoms for 90 bucks

Advertisement