Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo?

Options
  • 15-10-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

What happened to the Sligo boards??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What happened to the Sligo boards??

The North West was partitioned :D

Each county now has its own forum so you can access Sligo by going to Regions > North West > Sligo

or here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

muffler wrote: »
    The North West was partitioned :D

Each county now has its own forum so you can access Sligo by going to Regions > North West > Sligo

or here

Yes, I tried that before and I get this message:

fillefatale, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I see your problem now - you were banned for some reason. Im sure you probably already know that. I dont recall carrrying out the dirty deed so it must have been that whip cracker nanook :D.

Maybe you could drop a PM to him and see what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

muffler wrote: »
    I see your problem now - you were banned for some reason. Im sure you probably already know that. I dont recall carrrying out the dirty deed so it must have been that whip cracker nanook :D.

Maybe you could drop a PM to him and see what the story is.

I figured maybe I was, but for what reason I have no idea!

Sorted. You should be able to log in now.

PM me if you have any problems.

• Advertisement
Advertisement