Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parking

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

ha ha its so true.
    last night i was sitting in the car in heuston waiting for the gf. a lady in a hyundai jeep thing went to parrallel park behind me...she spent over 10 mins then left it bout 3 foot up on the footpath(this was with the help of another lady directing her):D:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I think people could park if they wanted to. They just couldn't be bothered!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

*Trig raises his hand defiantely*

I always do this.
    It helps protect my little baby from assw1pes in crap cars.

As i tell my wife - i'm a twat but what're ya going to do about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Triangle wrote: »

I always do this.

But will you let her near the RX8? Or is she only allowed drive the Hyundai???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Triangle wrote: »

I always do this.

She could leave you? I'd be ashamed to behave like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

They will park properly when other's learn to open their car doors without hitting there car. Have a look down the side of your car and see how many little dings you have. No matter how careful you are, if you park in a shopping centre car park some kid, woman, bloke or fat person will hit there car door of your car.

My solution is to park at the far end of the car park where no one seems to park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

And what's even worse than bad parking at shopping centres is parking at leisure centres.
    At my old gym, people will almost slit each others throats to get to park by the door. People even park where the motorcycles go :mad:. You could fit 4-5 motorbikes in the space the car takes.

There is an overflow carpark 50 metres away but you often see people queing onto the road and blocking the buslane to try to get to park as near as possible to the entrance

The is Westwood Fairview (it's not Clontarf despite what they claim) and the overflow carpark for members is Clontarf Rd DART Station.
    If you want to see a lot of lazy people, go to the gym! ;)

Advertisement