Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Rice in Limerick?

Options
  • 15-10-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey all, Im trying to find somewhere in the city that sells short grain Japanese rice, the type that sticks together when cooked. Anyone know of anywhere that does it?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

Try Eats of Eden on Thomas St. If they didn't have it they'd know where to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Aesop

I am pretty sure I have seen it in a shop on Henry St. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. It is an Asian?? food specialty shop. If you are at the Garda station in Henry St. go towards the Mallow St junction. it's somewhere there on your right hand side. I don't how far up it might even be beyond the Mallow St junction.

Sorry about the lack of detail, somebody else on the list might be able to give you better directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah the Oriental Supermarket on Henry street above the Red Sinking Church on Henry St/Mallow St. will probably do it

Global Foods in Baker Place might also do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Thanks for all suggestions guys, will check them out soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

the little asia shop in catherine street has it

• Advertisement
Advertisement