Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An abuse of power by a Ruggie Bear

Options
  • 15-10-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

seamus wrote: »

Mods shouldn't be giving out infraction outside of their own forums. Start a help desk thread if this happens to you.
    Pighead received an infraction last week for lewd and lascivious behaviour in Feedback by Ruggie Bear.

AFAPK the cuddly Ruggie bear isn't a mod of Feedback and as per Seamus' post above, the infraction should be struck off the record with possibly a compensation been paid out due to stress and blackening of name.
    Yours Sincerly,
    Pighead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The whole thing still has to be ironed out, but I suspect Ruggie, like others, gave out the warning because he wasn't sure of the system. The warning is inconsequential at the moment, and I'm sure everyone will be given a clean slate when the admins decide how to proceed with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

The whole thing still has to be ironed out, but I suspect Ruggie, like others, gave out the warning because he wasn't sure of the system. The warning is inconsequential at the moment, and I'm sure everyone will be given a clean slate when the admins decide how to proceed with it.
    Usually Pigheads suspicions of the Mods would result in more questions being asked and guarantees to be sought but seeing as its seamus, Pigheads gonna let this one ride out.

Pighed hereby withdraws his request to have Ruggie Bear removed from office.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You're a good bovine, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's come to my attention Hamcranium, that you volunteered to receive an infraction from Ruggie.

Any reason why I shouldn't give you another?

It's come to my attention Hamcranium, that you volunteered to receive an infraction from Ruggie.

Any reason why I shouldn't give you another?
    Theres only one smiley that can sum up that post.:confused:

Have you been told that Pighead volunteered himself to be infractioned? Why on earth would he do that to himself? That would be akin to to getting a fat ugly girl pregnant on purpose. No chance. Ok Pigheads gonna clearly layout the chain of events that has led us to this point and hopefully an apology will be forthcoming thereafter. Volunteered indeed.

Step 1: Ruggie gives Pighead infraction.
    Step 2: Pighead received the PM informing him of said infraction.
    Step 3: Pighead PM's Ruggy back saying "Bah, infraction insmaction"
    Step 4: Ruggie PM's back saying "Thought you'd appreciate being the first to receive an infraction"
    Step 5: Pighead counts to 10 and says nothing for fear of saying something he may regret.
    Step 6: There is no step 6. Steps 1-5 should be enogh to sort this sorry mess out.

Who gave you this erroneous information seamus. And more importantly, why would you believe it? We've been boards buddies for years now. Why risk it all by listening to the utterances of an obvious madman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gordon wrote: »
    You're a good bovine, sir.
    Bah, that should be porcine.

Porcine:
    1. relating to or suggesting swine; "comparison between human and porcine pleasures"
    2. repellently fat; "a bald porcine old man"

Pighead assumes you're using the No.1 version of the word porcine there Gordon.

Just received another infraction. This time from Karoma. Reason: Calling Ruggy cuddly.:( How many infractions does it take to get banned from the internet?

Advertisement