Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warnings to new member

Options
  • 15-10-2007 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Was going to say something but going by the tone there wouldnt be much point. As the man says never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Quite profound.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Great post. Surely you weren't going to complain about the warning you got in bargain alerts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 tokyojoe

If you outsmart the smartass who outsmarts you then I think that makes you a better smartass than the original smartass .... who wants to be a better smartass?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Preach brother Joe Preach

testify

Your input is valued on this site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Fight the powah

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Please joe, if you have a complaint post it up and don't waste peoples time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Check the reported posts.

have just come down from gibberish mountain to be degibberized by the 'mods of gib' ....the irony of it!

tokyojoe wrote: »
    have just come down from gibberish mountain to be degibberized by the 'mods of gib' ....the irony of it!

Is that to say... you don't like the cut of our gib? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Careful Now

Down with that sort of thing. I find it funny you complain about wasted time yet after reading the prophecy you took the time to post a rebuke. Just an observation, nothing personal

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

you forgot.....young bucko me lad"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Vegeta wrote: »
    Careful Now

Down with that sort of thing. I find it funny you complain about wasted time yet after reading the prophecy you took the time to post a rebuke. Just an observation, nothing personal

:D You're actually right.

Lighten up Im only havin a bit of craic.....the last thing I want to do is waste somebody's time who is I presume sitting at a computer wasting his/her time

smashey wrote: »
    Great post. Surely you weren't going to complain about the warning you got in bargain alerts?

That thread he was complaining about just reeks of shill.

By the way my first name is Tokyo not Joe

That thread he was complaining about just reeks of shill.

I just realised I am lost in the 'complaints department' .....sorry I have nothing to complain about but just thought I would lend a hand to poor Rozie ..... would you rather I f..... off?

I just realised I am lost in the 'complaints department' .....sorry I have nothing to complain about but just thought I would lend a hand to poor Rozie ..... would you rather I f..... off?

Aaaahhhh...

Before I say anything else, JOE,

Are you a boy or a girl?;)

Papa Smut wrote: »
    Aaaahhhh...

Before I say anything else, JOE,

Are you a boy or a girl?;)

De boy

• Advertisement

De boy
    How do you get to the smoking room . How do you pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I've heard of Tokyo Rose on M.A.S.H., you're not related by any chance?
    If you are, I have "5 Dorrar, you love me long time, yes"?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

How's Tallaght IT these days?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement