Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Overclockers.co.uk

Options
  • 15-10-2007 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows who Parcel Force hand their packages off to once they reach Ireland?

I ordered something from OCUK and it reached Ireland but has been "out for delivery" for a ridiculous length of time at this stage. I don't want to go accusing An Post if it's actually GLS I need to be chasing down! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Always been GLS for me, but i've heard of others that received from An Post. I think it depends on your area. I live in Roscommon btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

An post for me and i live in sligo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Which option did you choose & pay for, Royal Mail or parcel post?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

think royal mail are on strike at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

ive received both gls and an post in both dublin and waterford. So i think its just a random draw.

I can actually imagine gls and an post couriers fighting over who gets to deliver the parcell. Maybe thats why the boxes are always mangled..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

i've had Interlink, but i think GLS bought them out, or vice versa. probably explains why when you make large orders, that they're delivered in separate boxs but never arrive on the same day, even though ordered on the same say.

Advertisement