Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Style Tattoo

Options
  • 15-10-2007 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I know what I want to get done, it's a manga style samurai warrior in full color, not the more traditional drawing of the warrior that you might see. I couldn't draw what I want to save my life, so I'm looking for someone who you might recommend to this for me, i.e. draw and tattoo it, thinking of either a back piece or a half sleeve.

TIA

Junior

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

check out bmezine.com and get a few ideas,you might see something similar,then you can print it and take it to ur artist and he can change it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭Junior

Had a good gander there today nothing really coming out to me, I've emailed a shop in the UK who I think have someone that is meant to be good at Japanese Style. We'll see how it goes.

Advertisement