Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any decent broadband providers?

Options
  • 15-10-2007 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Looking at this site there doesn't seem to be any.

Looking for advice on best broadband provider in citywest area, I am unable to connect via phone line and do not have ntl tv package so they are out also.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't know if you can get them out there, but Smart have a very high satisfaction level among their customers (once they manage to leave the clutches of those who shall not be mentioned).
    ***oops just noticed a phone line is out...well then I think the answer is probably no, at least not among the majors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

digiweb metro and IBB breeze are the best bets IF you are allowed to install an antenna on your premises.

of course Citywest is simply rotten with fibre so maybe a spot of digging is in order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MadDad

Thanks for that Sponge Bob (appreciate the reply spurious) will check them both out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Another vote for IBB Breeze. I live in Blackrock and have their 3MB product. It's never been down or slow and I am a heavy user. I don't know what the service is like on your side of Dublin, but the mast here is great.

It also has no download caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

Smart broadband provide the best service in Ireland and great value.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gal_anonim

have smart and am happy with them :)

Advertisement