Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Monday

Options
  • 15-10-2007 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering do we have this day off? I've been looking at the term dates, and it says nothing about being off on that day. What really made me think was the fact that, for Easter, we are back the day after, as in Easter Monday. Kinda mixed about it if we are on, I'd like Easter Monday off, but then again, I can work F all on those weekends cos of college.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Tigrrrr

we definitely don't have college on a bank holiday...
    Is Easter Monday a bank holiday?
    I think so...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

Yep, UCD is always closed on Bank holidays and nobody bothers working on Good Friday either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

WE'll be off for Good friday anyway, its the mid-term one or something. That sucks, now I'm gonna have to work on the Sunday aswell. Boo-urns. ah well, they can go to hell on the Monday itself, I've to be up for my one and only lecture on the Tuesday:D

Advertisement