Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car opposite the Tribune office covered in rubbish ?

Options
  • 15-10-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Did anyone see that Yellow Seat(at least i think it was a seat) car that had a load of rubbish dumped on the roof ? can u imagine parking your car and coming back and having to clean it up !! can anyone shed some light on this or was it just mindless vandalisim. Looks a bit odd seing as no other car in the area had any rubbish on it, and im not talking just a few snack boxes here!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

yea i saw it!! drove by at around 12pm today nd a parking ticket man was scrumaging through it!! i think it was polish reged... Yellow Seat Ibiza i think.... haha STINGER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Not a nice thing to come back and find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

who's to say they didnt deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

On the way to work one morning (or on the way home from a party I can't remember) my friend said she saw a car completly covered in cling film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I saw a car illegally parked on Shop st about 15 years ago, early on Sunday morning, with a large shyte on it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

I can best that.
    I saw a car in NUIG on the tennis court side of s-block upside down, rapped in cling film and there was a clamp on the rear right tyre. That was during rag week, maybe 2 years ago.

Advertisement