Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breaking off security tags..

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

basquille wrote: »

It's a fooking gorgeous top..!

Its all right neither of us have any fashion sense sure I walk around with a mask on but I still wouldnt wear that top!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OK.. problem resolved!

Rang up Dunnes about 7 and told them the story and the girl explained it should be alright and to just explain i bought it on Saturday.

Went into Dunnes there and then and as i've mentioned, the Menswear section is in a seperate building and it was empty with two staff members stocking and stuff.

So walked in the door and guess what, the fecking alarm went off! Lucky there was no-one in there at the time so i didn't look like a tit so a female staff member looked at me and i said "that's EXACTLY why i'm here!" :)

So i explained i bought it on Saturday and they left the security tag on. Said nothing else.. wasn't gonna mention the receipt unless i was asked but she took it and removed the security tag.

Painless procedure really!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Balls, I was waiting for the dramatised crimewatch re-enactment of you robbing Dunnes.

Advertisement