Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"stupid Videos" on "3"

• 15-10-2007 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone noticed they cant access the advertised services on the front page of three's planet three site?? tried to view a video on stupidvideos.com and got as far as cliking to watch only to find the streaming failed whenever i try to view that video and found the same happens any external content on mobile broadband tonight! this is happening on bill-pay and pre-pay! dont know yet if i have been charged for browsing the site but if they did charge i will be demanding a refund of the 10cent or whatever it is!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Why o why did i just go and click that link? They are about right in naming it stupid videos but why do three feel the need to pursuade us to waste bandwidth on such rubbish. Please don't try them, but the videos did play ok for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

still no access to stoopid videos and every other site which has any kind of download section is BLOCKED by a screen saying "internet powered by Yahoo" at the top then "this web page is unavailable to view" just spent 52 mins on phone to some tech person who was stumped!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Get them to reprovision your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

seems to be working now but there is issue with pricing haha its neverending circle with them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement