Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update Profile Screen bug.

Options
  • 15-10-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy...

I wanted to update my tagline on my profile, and its not letting me save.

It says the Boards Beep field is not in the correct format. The field itself says leave blank to opt out. I've tried that, and I've tried putting in some spaces.

I don't want to put a false number in there (or my real one) :)

Thanks...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For some reason since the upgrade it can't be left blank. Just enter 0871234567 or something like that and it should work.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Can someone tell me does this "feature" ever actually work and whats it supposed to even do?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's stalking information for the admins.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Regi once explained to me the purpose of boards beep about 2 years ago. It sounded pretty cool however I can't remember any details.

Advertisement