Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you for logging in, BossArky.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

faceman wrote: »
    Will, BossArky, become an, icon from here on in?

Reading that actually hurt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

faceman wrote:
    Will, BossArky, become an, icon from here on in?

Indeed. He saved the world, a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I vote this become a new boards imperative, right up there with the great Atari Jaguar!

Any second?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

second...logging in bossarky!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Do it! Fresh innovation is good!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Stark wrote: »
    Indeed. He saved the world, a lot.

+rep for the reference!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Perhaps he would give permission to allow us to quote him

Granted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

We, all sound, like, we have, William Shatner, Syndrome!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Shatnerese

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Spankeh wrote: »
    We, all sound, like, we have, William Shatner, Syndrome!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Shatnerese

It's punctuation, Jim, but not as we know, it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Do it! Fresh innovation is good!

Is there any other kind of innovation? :cool:

/ducks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

SwedishChefSmall.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Is there any other kind of innovation? :cool:

/ducks

errrrrrrr, i need to think about that one.....!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

DeVore wrote: »
    Its you're turn, BossArky *

DeV

Whilst obviously giving all due respect to our Lords & Masters ( God bless them and all who sail in them) I would humbly like to indicate that "you're" should really read "your".

Note for editors: "you're" is a contraction of "you are" and is not related to the possessive thingy "your".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

parsi wrote: »
    Whilst obviously giving all due respect to our Lords & Masters ( God bless them and all who sail in them) I would humbly like to indicate that "you're" should really read "your".

Note for editors: "you're" is a contraction of "you are" and is not related to the possessive thingy "your".

Oh parsi, I thought you knew better than to bite on a hook that shiny!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I had to hold myself back on that one!

Gordon wrote: »

its working! :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Peared wrote: »
    Hilarious.

I predict cult status for "logging in BossArky" along the lines of the oul Jaguar.
    Status approved.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

its working! :)

It's on a thread on After Hours as well. So who wants to create the wiki entry for this?

• Advertisement

It's on a thread on After Hours as well. So who wants to create the wiki entry for this?

i could if i knew how, but someone has gotta do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

One of those Kodak moments.

BossArkyOne

BossArkyTwo

Somebody had to sacrifice themselves for the good of the colony and I chose myself... Honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Those frickin' Comma baxtards! Who is this A,s,s,B,o,r,k,y of whom you speak?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I would humbly like to indicate that "you're" should really read "your".

You get many low-flying aircraft in your area?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

We should have a BossArky day, when everyone logs in it shows "Logging in BossArky!" :)

Confusing or what? :)

FruitLover wrote: »
    You get many low-flying aircraft in your area?

Yeah, whatever...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Whenever I edit somebodies post I will enter the reason for editing as 'Thank you for logging in, BossArky.' .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My idea, wrested from, me.

Advertisement