Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places not to bring a date

Options
  • 15-10-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭

Was just reading that dodgy thread and thought it was pretty valid so this thread is kinda the same thing only with a more tame heading...I sure as hell wouldn't bring her around castlepark or dyke road late at the night!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not sure what you're looking for? Places to avoid when you bring a potential gf out? Bad restaurants? Bad areas to walk hand in hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

My house. Zing!

What do you mean, boring places? Castle Park is far from boring. Dyke Road, unless you're going to the cinema, is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

this thread is whatever you want it to be..Its just a way of saying that these places though perhaps not 'dodgy'(because that thread was closed down) you still wouldn't bring a date there...?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

CP's, unless you want her aggrieved by a stripey-shirted tiler.

Well the city centre is fine really. Sure... go for a meal, do something fun. Cactus Jacks is both:) In all fairness, an awful weird question!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Was just reading that dodgy thread and thought it was pretty valid so this thread is kinda the same thing only with a more tame heading...I sure as hell wouldn't bring her around castlepark or dyke road late at the night!

I wouldn't bring her to Dun na Coiribe. I read on another forum its a no go area.

My sentence above is not true. I don't know Dun na Coiribe, never heard anything bad about it, but I just said its a no go area.

I don't like the way people go posting up names of places like Dyke Rd., Castle Pk and any other places insinuating that they are not nice places to be in.

In my own opinion its pretty sad to go on a date to a housing estate or a city road. This Thread is going nowhere already.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I've noticed you seem concerned with bringing your date to roads, estates and the like. Dogging, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Work++ makes for a tired and cranky mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement