Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collared lizard burn

• 16-10-2007 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey guys.i have 2 collared lizards at home.one of them seems to have a raised bump on the bottem of his foot which i think was initially a burn from the basking light..when i asked bout it in my petshop i was told to rub alo vera on ithis made the red colour go away but the lump hasn't gone anywhere and is now starting to crack like a wart.anybody have any info on what to do??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

I would take it straight to you local exotic vets.Do
    you have a thermostat on the heating equipment in the tank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 esko

no but the temp. is 87F in the hot end and 75f in the cool end which is the recomended temp.he cant get to the bulb anymore tho i'd to c that lump go away.do you know where the nearest exotic pet vet to meath is.or is there one in meath?thanx

Advertisement