Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F*** Nasn

• 16-10-2007 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Its down and cust support is engaged... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Back on....... very annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Thank god for my MLB.tv sub.. Made for moments like that, plus get to watch The Sox whenever i want (Nasn's choice of games can be somewhat strange at times!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Does MLB.tv enable you to watch live games here in Ireland? Are any blacked out or otherwise unavailable? Just wondering about getting a season subscription in 2008, mainly for their condensed games and might stay up late to see the odd Red Sox game, wondering what any users thought of the service?

Does MLB.tv enable you to watch live games here in Ireland? Are any blacked out or otherwise unavailable? Just wondering about getting a season subscription in 2008, mainly for their condensed games and might stay up late to see the odd Red Sox game, wondering what any users thought of the service?

The good thing about MLB.tv is there is no blackout as you are not in the States.....the bad thing is there are a few problems with it not playing well sometimes....some internet reason I dont understand. Some of the regulars like Zuut will be along soon to let you know the ins and outs.

I will be getting it for next year mostly for the reasons you state.

PS Welcome to the baseball forum....you've been missed over in the car crash that has become the Poker Forum since you were a regular there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

BigDragon wrote: »
    The good thing about MLB.tv is there is no blackout as you are not in the States.....the bad thing is there are a few problems with it not playing well sometimes....some internet reason I dont understand. Some of the regulars like Zuut will be along soon to let you know the ins and outs.

I will be getting it for next year mostly for the reasons you state.

PS Welcome to the baseball forum....you've been missed over in the car crash that has become the Poker Forum since you were a regular there ;)

Yeah figured the blackouts would not apply but you never know :) The time difference makes watching complete games a pain here, apart from the odd 1 p.m. ET start or whatever, can't be staying up to watch too many games when it starts at midnight and the average game takes 3-3 1/2 hours and I have to work next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Condensed games rule!....During the week I start every day with the Jays condensed game...can't really stay up to watch 'em live (unless it's Halladay vs. Buerhle and over in 40mins :-)) I generally watch the day games live and have never had any bother with the stream quality, even with the premium 700kbps subscription. Maybe Big Dragon is just using an ol' mule powered modem or somethin'.
    My one complaint is that they don't offer the condensed games and highlights in 700kbps, which is annoying, but they may well do next year.

zuutroy wrote: »
    Maybe Big Dragon is just using an ol' mule powered modem or somethin'.

Woooo, wooooo, woooo there Tonto! Dont diss my net! I remember a few complaints about streaming last year here thats all.

Redsoxfan was def one poster that had trouble.

My net has its own problems but thats a diff story and totally ipoker related.

:D

Once your broadband is decent, then the streaming quality is quite good. I have 6meg Bband and it works good, just like watching it on tv and the full year subscription is only about 70 euro with the great exchange rate as you pay in dollar.. Sweet!! Its cool to watch a game any night you want, keeps you right in touch..

p.s.. There was an issue with the streaming not working with Firefox for a while but that was sorted a couple of months before the season ended.

Advertisement