Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mbox 002?

Options
  • 16-10-2007 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just a quick pondering. I've always thought I'd like to pick one of these up to replace my slightly aged audiophile, and just saw a good deal on one.

Anyway, anyone here use one? What about the 48khz thing?

I suppose one might be better off spending a bit extra on a soundcard with 96khz support, no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

you mean mbox2? i've used one since they came out and they're surprisingly good. every so often it decides it doesn't like ableton but there's a little trick that fixes it.

96khz support is really not necessary, as there's most likely something else going to be in your chain which nullifies it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I meant the mbox2 (duh me sorry!)

Ill have a little think about it. Might just save a bit extra and get a saphire or travelstar, so many things on my list right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

kool

Advertisement