Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann Coulters secret is out.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Hobbes wrote: »
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/parasim/coultersitescrngrb.jpg

Funny enough it was up on the site for 5 days before they realised they were hacked.

They should have made it less fake sounding, might have got a better response. Its obviously a fake from just reading it ("even someone as fake as I")

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wicknight wrote: »
    They should have made it less fake sounding, might have got a better response. Its obviously a fake from just reading it ("even someone as fake as I")

I don't know, I was convinced. I think the lack of "Ps. I am a man" is what made it a bit more legit. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

i didnt bother clicking on the link , what does it show her package or something , her nickname in the liberal blogs is MAN coulter
    either way shes a vile human being , interestingly , on fox news , shes brought on to give her opinion on everything from the stock market to womens litreture , funny thing is regardless of the kind of show , all she does is bash democrats , then again thats why fox have her on

Advertisement