Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ken Doherty v Ronnie O'Sullivan - Limerick

• 16-10-2007 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Is anyone going to this? Saw a small article in the Limerick Post (i think last week...) about it... €25 in the Hilton.

Have forgotten the date though! :( Would be a good exhibition match and always the chance of an autograph (twice I have seen Ken play and both times he stayed around until everyone that wanted to get a signature did...)

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

its on this thursday at 8pm at the hilton. tickets are €20 and €50. there is lso an auction to be in with the chance to play one of them to the best of my knowledge. its in saturdays post page 4 at the bottom

Advertisement