Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 22" Samsung tft??

Options
  • 16-10-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying a new tft over the next couple of weeks and have narrowed it down to these 2 - Samsung Syncmaster 226bw or Samsung Pebble SM2232BW.

I've been reading a lot about the panel problems with the 226bw and don't know if I want to risk getting a crap panel. Samsung seem to have replaced the 226bw with the 226CW but thats way out of my budget!

The Pebble seems like a newer model and the specs look a little better. What do you guys think?

Syncmaster - http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=331034

Pebble - http://www.ebuyer.com/product/130925

ANY feedback appreciated.

Cheers

~livEwirE~

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

I got the 226BW - dont listen to what people say about the panels or any of that crap.

I got one about a month ago off Komplett and its perfect...seriously really really nice. I mean I play some games and watch movies and stuff and the 5ms response time is perfect

Definitely go for the 226BW if I was you...can't speak enuf praise about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

226 owner here :D

Its amazing :D , you definitely wont be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

starting to sway towards the 226...

any feedback at all on the Pebble would be nice too;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

CASE CLOSED - just ordered the 226bw from Komplett, thx for your help guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

ENjoy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement