Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED: MP3 Player for Mother In Law

• 16-10-2007 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

My wife wants to get her mother an mp3 player for her birthday - for going walking etc. We can get the creative zen stone + in Dublin for about €75. That has a radio which i think is a good idea knowing her. For about the same price we can get one of the E-series Sony Mp3 players - a 2gb one without radio or a 1gb one with a radio.

What I'm asking is if anyone can beat 2gb + radio for under €75 (incl delivery).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭webels

Doesn't seem like a fair swap...sorry couldn't resist that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

webels wrote: »
    lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Damn you webels - you beat me too it! I was gonna say most people would swap for alot less than an mp3!

I'll swap mine for a pack of wrigleys and a paper clip!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

I'll give you a bag a potatoes and one werther's orginial for her...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

I think I saw the zen stone + for €70 in Xtravision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    My wife wants to get her mother an mp3 player for her birthday - for going walking etc. We can get the creative zen stone + in Dublin for about €75. That has a radio which i think is a good idea knowing her. For about the same price we can get one of the E-series Sony Mp3 players - a 2gb one without radio or a 1gb one with a radio.

What I'm asking is if anyone can beat 2gb + radio for under €75 (incl delivery).

Harvey Norman in Swords are selling Creative Zen Plus 1Gb with radio for 19.99 euro

Advertisement