Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What mood are you in right now?

Options
  • 16-10-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

When ever you read this thread, post what song best reminds you of the mood you are in!

Im feeling nice n relaxed in work at the moment.. i have Mark Lanegan - Wedding Dress is playing off of youtube right now...

Sooooooo good

<edit> give it a listen to, its rather good </edit>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sway by bic Runga and Intervention by Arcade Fire are pretty much on repeat right now. Both top songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

It's time to go to work and "I don't like Mondays", even though it's Tuesday. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Sway by bic Runga and Intervention by Arcade Fire are pretty much on repeat right now. Both top songs.

oof! Put me right in the mood to hear arcade fire - tunnels now

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

nice choice with Mark Lanegan

checking out some Daxx Riggs covers http://www.myspace.com/elephantmen07

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Bubonicious, was watching them last night; mate of mate's band. Pretty good too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Roddy23 wrote: »
    Bubonicious, was watching them last night; mate of mate's band. Pretty good too

Thats cool, they are really good, I do hope they do some Acidbath stuff, but their version of Baby dolls rocks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm in a red house painters / oceansize / youthmovies mood at the moment.

with biffy clyro's Rock Machines getting a look in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

....So I got to work and it was, "We gotta get out of this place....if it's the last thing we ever do...."

Finally it was over and I was on my way home, thinking, "I'm free....I'm free....and I'm waiting for you to follow me........"

:)

Advertisement